Would you like to know which among the 30 bluechip or index stocks has the biggest market capitalization?
But first, what is market capitalization?
Market capitalization is used to determine the size of the company. It’s also called “market cap.”
To get the company’s market capitalization, you multiply the company’s total outstanding shares with its current price per share.
I’ll give you an example. If Company XYZ has 1 million shares and it’s currently trading at ₱5.00 per share, this company has a market capitalization of ₱5 million.
Where do you find the total outstanding share and price per share of each company listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange?
You can check your broker’s platform. You may also refer to pse.com.ph.
In this article, I’ll share with you a slideshow of the ranking of the 30 bluechip or index stocks from the highest to the lowest market cap.
Data used is as of June 21, 2019.
Please share this article on social media or email If you find this article helpful.
Subscribe So I Can Help You More
Are you new in stock trading or investing? Don’t do it alone. Get a mentor. Have Equilyst Analytics by your side.
Is your current mentor only a good speaker but not a practitioner of stock trading and investing? Find another one.
Get all 5 in 1 subscription when you choose me as your mentor.
- Trade Setups for Short-term Traders
- Investment Guide for Long-term Investors
- Mentoring in the Private Clients Forum
- Eligibility to the Referral Incentive Program
- FirstMetroSec PRO Access (2 months free)
Attend My Seminar
In my “The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market” seminar, I will teach you:
- how to identify the best stocks to trade
- how to identify a confirmed buy-signal
- how to check if the current trend is more likely to continue
- how to identify the price range where it’s best to buy or sell
- how to know the true market sentiment
- how to sell more logically and less emotionally
Seats are limited to 20 to 30 per seminar. CLICK HERE to check if I have a seminar in your area and to buy your ticket.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- How to Bring 2 Friends for FREE in Our Davao Advanced Stock Market Seminar - July 20, 2019
- NIKL Technical Analysis: Is It Already Risky to Buy? - July 19, 2019
- WLCON Depot Technical Analysis: Buy the Dips or Not Yet? - July 19, 2019