Disclaimer: This is my free price-volume analysis for you. These are not stock recommendations. There was a survey in our Facebook Group. I asked all members to vote the stocks that they’d like me to discuss via Facebook Live. I picked the stocks that got the highest votes.
Make sure that you follow our Facebook Page and be a member of our Facebook Group so that you’ll know when I do live technical stock analysis via Facebook Live. I will conduct a Facebook Live to discuss these stocks soon.
Today, I’d like to share with you my price-volume analysis for the following stocks:
- ZHI – Zeus Holdings
- ABA – AbaCore Capital Holdings
- ABG – Asiabest Group International
- HLCM – Holcim Philippines
- X – Xurpas
- PHA – Premiere Horizon Alliance Corporation
- MACAY – Macay Holdings
- ISM – ISM Communications Corporation
- AP – Aboitiz Power Corporation
- AEV – Aboitiz Equity Ventures
ZHI – Zeus Holdings
Most Traded Prices: 0.47, 0.42, 0.45, 0.41, 0.44
Most Voluminous Prices: 0.47, 0.42, 0.45, 0.44, 0.4
ABA – AbaCore Capital Holdings
Most Traded Prices: 0.7, 0.74, 0.75, 0.73, 0.72
Most Voluminous Prices: 0.7, 0.74, 0.73, 0.71, 0.72
ABG – Asiabest Group International
Most Traded Prices: 30, 31.1, 29, 31, 29.75
Most Voluminous Prices: 31.1, 30, 31, 30.5, 29
HLCM – Holcim Philippines
Most Traded Prices: 10, 10.1, 9.8, 10.14, 10.12
Most Voluminous Prices: 10, 10.1, 10.02, 9.8, 10.14
X – Xurpas
Most Traded Prices: 1.78, 1.8, 1.76, 1.77, 1.75
Most Voluminous Prices: 1.8, 1.78, 1.75, 1.73, 1.76
PHA – Premiere Horizon Alliance Corporation
Most Traded Prices: 1.47, 1.4, 1.36, 1.37, 1.33
Most Voluminous Prices: 1.4, 1.47, 1.45, 1.37, 1.46
MACAY – Macay Holdings
Most Traded Prices: 10.18, 9.55, 9.6, 9.57, 9.57
Most Voluminous Prices: 9.57, 9.6, 10.18, 9.55, 10.2
ISM – ISM Communications Corporation
Most Traded Prices: 6.25, 6.24, 6.23, 6.3, 6.26
Most Voluminous Prices: 6.25, 6.23, 6.24, 6.3, 6.26
AP – Aboitiz Power Corporation
Most Traded Prices: 38.55, 37.85, 38.5, 38.2, 38
Most Voluminous Prices: 37.85, 38, 38.25, 38.15, 38.2
AEV – Aboitiz Equity Ventures
Most Traded Prices: 62.6, 62.65, 62.55, 62.3, 62.2
Most Voluminous Prices: 62.3, 62.6, 62.65, 62.5, 62.55
I created the Price-Volume Distribution because I wanted to do data analysis from a different angle. Here are some reasons why I like this chart.
- helps us identify reversals, divergences, or false breakouts
- shows at a glance the prices that got the biggest volume with the highest number of trades
- helps us see if the majority of the volume is registered near the intraday high, intraday low, or median. The price bar at the top of the chart represents the intraday high. The price bar at the bottom represents the intraday low
- gives us a clue if cross trades happened at a certain price
- helps us decide where we should place our buying or selling price because we can see the prices that got the biggest volume with the highest number of trades at a glance
- helps us know the stock’s Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
How Can You Use This Information in Your Buying and Selling Decisions?
VWAP – This stands for the Volume Weighted Average Price. It was said that institutional brokers buy at or close to the VWAP so they won’t disrupt the normal volatility of the market. That’s the classical belief. I created my own observations. Below are a few of them.
- The intraday bearishness might continue if the VWAP is below the current price and the current price is lower than the previous trading day’s closing.
- The intraday bullishness might continue if the VWAP is below the current price but the current price is higher than the previous trading day’s closing.
- I maintain a neutral sentiment if the VWAP is above the current price but the current price is lower than the previous trading day’s closing. I see that as an on-going tug-of-war between the bears and the bulls.
- The bulls might continue their rally if the VWAP is above the current price and the current price is higher than the previous trading day’s closing.
I also have other observations in relation to the mean of the intraday high and low but that’s reserved for the subscribers of EquiPicks. That’s documented in our Quick Start Guide already.
For the Top 5 Prices with the Highest Number of Trades and the Top 5 Prices with the Biggest Volume, please read this article below.
Is This Article Helpful?
Please let us know in the comments. Feel free to ask questions, too.
Would you like to ask for your stocks’ Price-Volume Distribution chart as trading happens? Our EquiPicks subscribers can do that. They post their request in our Private Clients Forum. If you want be ahead of other traders, click here to subscribe to EquiPicks.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC): Already Oversold 307 or Can Get More Oversold at 291? - April 18, 2019
- SSI: Too Late to Buy or Too Early to Sell? - April 15, 2019
- EquiTalks Episode 17: Buy BLOOM at 11.60 or Near 11.00? - March 27, 2019