NOW Corporation has been moving sideways since the last week of March 2018. While the attempt to break out above the resistance at 12.00 in the last week of May 2018 happened, it failed to sustain its ascent above P20.00 per share.
Nevertheless, NOW remains in a bullish position both on the short-term and long-term perspective. The shorter-term moving averages are above the longer-term moving averages. That’s a validation of the bullish stance of NOW.
Following Fibonacci’s 61.80 percent retracement, NOW’s support is at 8.48. On the other hand, the Fibonacci’s 38.2 percent retracement serves as the resistance at 12.00.
NOW is far from being an over-bought stock as far as its position on the RSI is concerned. If and when NOW breaks above 12.00, its next resistance would be 17.30. If you’re trading NOW, I suggest that you sell on the resistance levels. You sell in tranches if your set of data suggests that its ascent is sustainable. Always respect your risk tolerance in the event of a wrong entry. At the end of the day, you’re better off following a trailing stop-loss to protect your gains, preserve your capital, and prevent losses beyond what you can only handle.
As of June 14, 2018, at 03:30PM, the volume of NOW is 77.54% of the previous trading day.
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, NOW is on a Net Foreign Selling worth PHP1,222,511.00.
NOW has an EXTREMELY HIGH RISK level due to its risk percentage of 131.16%.
The biggest volume and highest number of trades happened between 10.00 and 10.20. With my Price-Volume Distribution chart, it’s a lot easier and faster to know where the action is happening.
The Buying Range I give to our clients for our Top Stock Picks is based on what I see on the Price-Volume Distribution chart per stock. This makes our clients way ahead of those who are just guesstimating where they should park their buying price, especially those who are only following their mentor’s Buy Below Price.
Isn’t it a lot easier to make a decision when you know where the biggest volume and highest number of trades are?
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment – June 1 to 14
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Jun-01-2018 to Jun-14-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 8 out of 92 participants or 8.70% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 6 out of 92 participants or 6.52% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 9.8706
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 9.9169
The psychological average price of the top 10 players from Jun-01-2018 to Jun-14-2018 is between 9.8706 and 9.9169.
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment – June 11 to 14
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Jun-11-2018 to Jun-14-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 7 out of 84 participants or 8.33% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 3 out of 84 participants or 3.57% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 9.5145
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 9.5732
The psychological average price of the top 10 players from Jun-11-2018 to Jun-14-2018 is between 9.5145 and 9.5732.
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment – June 14, 2018
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity as of Jun-14-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 10 out of 67 participants or 14.93% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 11 out of 67 participants or 16.42% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 10.1173
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 10.1218
The psychological average price of the top 10 players as of Jun-14-2018 is between 10.1173 and 10.1218.
Significance of the Top 10 Players’ Sentiments
I will give you the answer in a form of a question.
Isn’t it helpful when you know the buying and selling averages of the 10 biggest players of your stock by the end of the trading day, by the end of the week, or by the end of the month?
When you know their average prices, you can somehow get a good feel whether they are still willing to hold or they are already raking in profits.
This is the Equilyst Analytics advantage.
This is the reason why traders and investors subscribe to our Top Stock Picks.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Price-Volume Analysis: STR, PCOR, POPI, VUL, ABA, ZHI – 2.19.2019 - February 19, 2019
- Vista Land and Lifescapes: Surged Up to 48% YTD, Foreign Investors Are Snobbish - February 18, 2019
- Bloomberry Resorts Corporation: Continue to Buy Up Despite the Biggest 1-day Net Foreign Selling in 6 Years? - February 15, 2019