We regularly receive this question, “How can dependence on your services make me an independent stock trader or investor?”
I like it very much when I receive such question. It only means my anti-thesis has made you think.
Think. To think. Thinking.
That’s my first goal! To make you think!
What Do I Mean by Independent Trading?
This is where I need to define what we mean by “independent trading.”
I believe there are two types of independence that the trading and investing community understands.
- Independent trading is facing a blank wall, not communicating with other people except yourself, and trading all by yourself.
- Independent trading is getting a mentor or joining a data-driven community to get informed and to absorb their best practices.
I like these two types of independent traders. They do not make other people responsible for deciding what they should buy or when they should sell. They are only asking for a compass. They are not asking you to take them wherever they want to go.
But I like the second one more than the first one. That’s where I’ve patterned my definition for an independent trader.
The first type cultivates the idea of individualism. The second type encourages the spirit of collectivism.
I once heard this maxim: If you want to go fast, go solo. If you want to go far, go with a group.
How Can Dependence on Our Services Make You an Independent Trader?
We are the second type of independent traders and investors. We cultivate the atmosphere of collectivism.
We encourage independent trading by:
- teaching you the basic, intermediate, and advanced lessons in stock trading and investing through our Stock Market Tutorials
- saving you time by expediting the ranking and filtering of stocks through our Stock Ranking System
- giving you our overall sentiment based on fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and our proprietary data analysis through our Daily Stock Analysis
- helping you get a data-driven estimate of the next possible directions of the daily winners and losers through our Top 5 Gainers and Top 5 Losers Analysis
- answering your stock market-related questions in our private community of like-minded through our Private Clients Forum
- mentoring you on how to manage a portfolio on your own through our Stock Portfolio Rehabilitation Program
Outsource Data Gathering, Analysis, and Mentorship
Only less than 1% of the Philippine population invests in the Philippine stock market. Yet a vast majority of that 1% wants to outsource “decisions” and not “data-driven analysis.”
By “trading independently,” we mean we will give you access to our processes, information, and tools that are unique to us so you can become that second type of independent trader I’ve mentioned above.
We will allow you to pick our brains through our services.
Our version of independent trading is not synonymous to “trading alone and talking to no one but yourself.”
Our version of independent trading means outsourcing analysis and mentorship.
Do Not Outsource an Investment Decision. It’s a Personal Thing.
If you’re going to ask me which stocks you should buy, my basis would be my financial goals, investment horizon, and risk tolerance but never yours.
You cannot outsource an investment decision. It’s a personal stuff.
This is the reason why I don’t care even if you’ll present to me all your stocks in your stock portfolio. Copying someone else’s portfolio feels like using someone else’s toothbrush.
Have you heard of someone say, “Sir, which stock should I trade, when should I buy, at what price should I sell, what should I eat for dinner, what should I wear tomorrow, should I brush my teeth or not?”
That person does not want to be an independent trader. He wants to be spoonfed. He wants to outsource DECISION.
A person who wants to develop muscular biceps may be able to buy the most comfortable gym shirt, hire the best trainer, and eat the most balanced diet, but if spoon and fork are the only stuff he lifts, only his waistline and tummy will grow – never his biceps.
How Do Our Clients Ask After a Year of Being Mentored by Us?
“Sir, may I ask for your insights on Stock XYZ? I just want to see similarities and differences between your insights and my insights. I am a responsible trader. I make sure that my investment decisions are based on my financial goals, investment horizon, and risk tolerance.”
Now that’s the kind of an independent trader we want you to become and not the other guy who almost wanted us to click his mouse on his behalf.
Perhaps you want to say, “Well, Jaycee. You’re the CEO of your company. Of course, you’re going to highlight all sorts of good things about your company.”
Don’t take my word then but click here to read our testimonials.
As of the time of posting this, some of our products are still on an 84% off. If you will subscribe to ALL these five products below, you may still use the promo code GOLD5D to get an additional 5% discount on top of our already discounted rates.
- Stock Market Tutorials
- Stock Ranking System
- Daily Stock Analysis
- Top 5 Gainers and Top 5 Losers Analysis
- Private Clients Forum
I strongly suggest that you take this opportunity to get in. We will gradually revert to our standard rates. Lowering our rates this much is our way of giving everyone an equal opportunity to try our services and get a first-hand experience of our sterling customer reviews. We will focus on our target market class soon. Some of our clients have already locked-in their subscription for two or more years while the ridiculously discounted rates are up.
If you miss the train, you miss the train. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Comment below if you have questions.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Price-Volume Analysis: STR, PCOR, POPI, VUL, ABA, ZHI – 2.19.2019 - February 19, 2019
- Vista Land and Lifescapes: Surged Up to 48% YTD, Foreign Investors Are Snobbish - February 18, 2019
- Bloomberry Resorts Corporation: Continue to Buy Up Despite the Biggest 1-day Net Foreign Selling in 6 Years? - February 15, 2019