We received one good question from one of our subscribers: ” How much should be my monthly investment in order to cover up or maximize my expenses such as subscription cost?”
Another version of this question is, “Is it worth it to subscribe to the Top Stock Picks? Will my earnings pay for the subscription fee?”
So I’ve decided to publish my answer since many might want to ask the same questions.
The italicized text is my response.
Thank you for asking regarding the minimum cost of investment in order to make your earnings pay for your subscription fee.
Although that reasoning looks perfect and smart in hindsight, it is not applicable.
Because we cannot oblige the market to move up consistently.
You can only apply Mathematics on your question based on 100% assumption that the market will consistently register an uptrend the moment you subscribe with our or anyone else’s service.
To satisfy your inquiry, I’ve created a scenario for you.
Let’s say we recommend Stock ABC and XYZ.
Let’s imagine both stocks grow consistently at 4% each month.
In a perfect world where both stocks move up by 4% each month, you can break-even from your subscription fee of P399.00 per month if you have at least P10,000 worth of investment in any of the two stocks.
The 4% growth of your investment with one of the two stocks is enough to pay for your monthly subscription fee of P399.00
The 4% growth of the other stock is your take-home money.
That’s the situation and calculation in a perfect world.
It’s a beautiful question to ask if your earnings, through our guidance, can pay for the monthly subscription fee.
The problem is it is not applicable in a sense that we cannot force the market to obey our expectations.
Here are better questions to ask and ponder about:
- “Is my subscription fee of P399.00 per month with you far better than having to do analyze nearly 300 stocks on my own?”
- “Is P399.00 per month better than losing 4 to 5 digits a month due to investment decisions that are not data-driven?”
- “Which one should I choose: A: invest P399/mo in the professional assistance of Equilyst Analytics so I can focus in my business wherein P399 is only fraction of what I can earn, or B: analyze everything on my own and have only a few hours left to attend my business?”
If you’re a busy employee or entrepreneur, P399.00 per month, for the sake of not having to experience the stress of analyzing nearly 300 stocks just to find the best ones, is not a big deal.
P399.00 per month is nothing compared to losing thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of pesos due to an impulsive behavior when it comes to making investment decisions.
If you’d like to know if it’s truly worth it to subscribe to the Top Stock Picks, do the following:
- Read our customers’ testimonials.
- Check our track record.
- Read the complete description of our Top Stock Picks.
Recommended Article: Is the Top Stock Picks the Same as the Truly Rich Club of Bro. Bo Sanchez?
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- Why Equilyst Analytics and Not Truly Rich Club or Pinoy Investor? - August 14, 2018
- Bakit Kailangang Gumamit ng Trailing Stop-Loss at Paano ang Computation Nito? - August 13, 2018
- EDC Will Be Delisted: What Should You Do? - August 9, 2018