Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM) registered a total turnover value of P470.4 million as of 11 April 2018 and closed at 12.00 per share which led to a -8.40% Day Change.
BLOOM breaks below the previous support at 12.86, which paves the way for 10.74 to stand as BLOOM’s immediate support.
While BLOOM appears oversold on the Stochastic Daily, it still remains in the overbought territory on the Stochastic Monthly. This finding gives me more bias on the bearish side as far as Stochastic is concerned.
Because of today’s bearish price action, the Price-Volume Distribution chart of BLOOM tells us that 12.00 may either act as the support or resistance by the next trading day.
I highly recommend you to ask my interpretation of your stock’s Price-Volume Distribution before you buy or sell your stock. You can post your request in our Private Clients Forum if you’re a subscriber to this service.
If you’re an active trader, I encourage you to post your requests during recess so you can revisit your trade setup for the last half of the day’s trading.
If you’re going to subscribe to our Stock Market Tutorials, Daily Stock Analysis, Top 5 Gainers and Top 5 Losers Analysis, and/or Stock Ranking System, make sure that you also subscribe to the Private Clients Forum because this is the only place where we can answer your follow-up questions on our reports. This is also the only place where we post updates as trading happens.
As of April 11, 2018, at 03:30PM, the volume is 178.26% of the previous trading day.
Remember these 4 equations below.
- bullish price + high volume = high sustainability (current price trend)
- bullish price + low volume = low sustainability (current price trend)
- bearish price + high volume = high sustainability (current price trend)
- bearish price + low volume = low sustainability (current price trend)
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity as of Apr-11-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 39 out of 79 participants or 49.37% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 5 out of 79 participants or 6.33% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 12.3689
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 12.3533
If BLOOM’s Price-Volume Distribution chart suggests that 12.00 may either act as the support and resistance by the next trading day, its Top 10 Players suggests 12.36.
Of all the top 10 brokers, pay attention to ABACUS’ activity by the next trading day.
If you’re a Daily Stock Analysis subscriber, expect that we will also include and explain the 2-month, month-to-date, and week-to-date Top 10 Players charts of the five stocks that we analyze and send to you by the end of each trading day so you will have a data-driven basis on what to do with the trending stocks.
On a 30-day trading period, BLOOM is on a Net Foreign Buying worth PHP725,013,864.00. Today’s a massive P224 million Net Foreign Selling.
Trivia: Today’s NFS is the biggest NFS of BLOOM for the past 120-day trading period.
BLOOM has a moderate risk level.
Did you subscribe to our Stock Ranking System? Very well. That means you can check the latest risk level of all stocks listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange in a single click of a mouse. Not only that. You can also rank all stocks according to their risk level.
So, if you’re a beginner, you can easily see which stocks have a low-risk level. It’s a time-saver for a busy investor like you.
Are you looking for a one-on-one mentorship program? We have two products that are closest to what you’re looking for. Please check our Stock Portfolio Rehabilitation Program and Private Clients Forum.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- ALCPB – Arthaland Corp. Perpetual Pref “B” Stock Analysis - January 16, 2019
- PMPC – Panasonic Manufacturing Phils. Corp. Stock Analysis - January 16, 2019
- SMC2G – San Miguel Corporation Series 2-G Pref. Stock Analysis - January 16, 2019