With hundreds of clients and free newsletter subscribers expressing their complete satisfaction with our services on our testimonials page, we have to make sure that you don’t miss a single email from us.
Do you know how to add email addresses to your Safe Senders List? Do you know how important it is? Let’s just say that, by adding our email address on that list, you won’t be missing anything from us.
Adding our email addresses to your Safe Senders List, also known as White List, will automatically deliver our emails straight to your Inbox without additional filtering.
With Equilyst Analytics, just add our entire domain @equilyst.com on your Safe Senders List, and your good to go.
We have also set the following guidelines, based on different email account providers, to help you out.
- Step 1: Click on the “Spam Control” link on the lower right side of your inbox screen
- Step 2: A “Mail and Spam Controls” box will appear
- Step 3: Click on the “Customer Sender” list link
- Step 4: Choose the “Allow email from…” option and type in “@equilyst.com”
- Step 5: Then click “Add” and “Save”
- Step 1: Open the Address Book.
- Step 2: Click “Add”
- Step 3: Enter “@equilyst.com”
- Step 4: Click “Save”
- Step 1: Click on the drop-down button beside the Gmail button just below the Google banner
- Step 2: Select “Contacts” from the options
- Step 3: Select Add New Contact (plus icon at the lower bottom right)
- Step 4: Enter “@equilyst.com” in the primary email box.
- Step 5: Select “Save”
- Step 1: In the Mac OS X Mail top menu, click “Mail > Preferences”
- Step 2: Click the “Rules” tab
- Step 3: Click “Add Rule”
- Step 4: Type a name in the “Description” field, such as “Whitelist: example.com,” to identify the new rule.
- Step 5: For the conditions, set the first drop-down menu item to any, so that it reads: If any of the following conditions are met.
- Step 6: In the next two drop-down menus, select “From” in the first, and “Ends with” for the second.
- Step 7: In the text field following “Ends with”, enter “@equilyst.com” (the domain’s name that you want to whitelist). Include the at sign, @, before the domain name to make the filter specific—for example, to whitelist all mail from the example.com domain, but not mail that might come from one of its subdomains (such as @subdomain.example.com), type “@example.com” into the field.
- Step 8: Click the “plus sign” next to the last condition to add another domain with the same criteria if you want to whitelist more domains.
- Step 9: In the Perform the following actions section, set the three drop-down items to: “Move Message”, to the mailbox: Inbox (or specify a different target folder of your choosing).
- Step 10: Click “OK” to save the rule.
- Step 11: Close the “Rules” window.
Outlook (Formerly Hotmail) 2003, 2007 and Express
- Step 1: Select “Actions” from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Select “Junk E-mail”
- Step 3: Select “Junk E-mail Options…”
- Step 4: Click the “Safe Sender” tab
- Step 5: Click “Add”
- Step 6: Type in “@equilyst.com”
- Step 7: Click “OK”
- Step 1: Select Settings: “Email | Junk e-mail” (bottom left, just above Calendar).
- Step 2: From the E-mail settings screen, select “Junk E-mail Guard”
- Step 3: Select “Safe List”
- Step 4: Enter “@equilyst.com”.
Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
- Step 5: Select “Add”
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist. To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Step 1: Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Step 2: Click the address book icon under the Yahoo! Mail logo. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Step 3: Click “New Contact”.
- Step 4: Fill in the fields of your Contact. Type in “@equilyst.com”
- Step 5: Click “Save”
Once you’ve done these steps according to your email processor, all of our emails will now be sent to your Inbox.
Latest posts by Equilyst Analytics, Inc. (see all)
- SPC Power Corporation (SPC) Analysis – July 19, 2018 - July 19, 2018
- What Happened in the Philippine Stock Market on July 19, 2018 - July 19, 2018
- SSI Group, Inc. (SSI) Analysis – July 18, 2018 - July 18, 2018