PXP Energy Corporation (PXP) has broken down below the support at 14.96, which is on the same line as the 38.2 percent Fibonacci retracement. If PXP fails to stay above the 50% Fibonacci retracement at 13.68, it’s more likely to re-test the support at 12.34, which is the 61.8 percent Fibonacci retracement. Resistance is at 19.28.
PXP is bearish on the short-term time period since the price is below the shorter-term Simple Moving Averages (SMAs). While I see no buying signals, PXP’s Stochastic is slowly entering the oversold territory.
As of April 17, 2018, at 03:30PM, the volume is 211.03% of the previous trading day.
PXP may play actively within the 13.90-14.20 range by the next trading day. The price at 14.00 may act as PXP’s intraday support or resistance also.
Top 10 Players Sentiment
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity as of Apr-17-2018 at 03:30PM:
- 26 out of 66 participants or 39.39% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 3 out of 66 participants or 4.55% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 14.2902
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 14.2937
The psychological average price of today’s top 10 players is at 14.29.
Would you like to know the psychological average price of PXP’s top 10 players based on our week-to-date data? How about for the month-to-date? How about for the past two months?
Subscribe to our Private Clients Forum and you can post your request in our private community.
By the way, we automatically include the end-of-day, week-to-date, month-to-date, and 2-month Top 10 Players charts of each of the five stocks that we analyze in our Daily Stock Analysis service.
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, PXP is on a Net Foreign Buying worth PHP37,652,786.00. Foreign investors’ participation in PXP is insignificant for the past few trading days.
You can check the Foreign Fund Flow of all stocks listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange in our Stock Ranking System.
PXP has a moderate-risk level due to its statistical volatility of 68 percent.
Are you a beginner? Stick with low-risk stocks first.
Would you like to know which of the top 5 gainers have a low-risk level? Subscribe to our Top 5 Gainers and Top 5 Losers Analysis. We will record our analysis in a video.
Did You Find My Analysis Helpful?
Read this article to learn why dependence on our service can make you an independent trader.
Let me know in the comments. I love to read comments, especially those expressions of appreciation.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- MWIDE, RLT, LTG, AP, WEB, VITA, MRP, MWC, BPI, FNI: Top 10 Brokers’ Psychological Average Price as of 20 April 2018 - April 20, 2018
- Foreign Investors’ Sentiment: 10 Most Active Stocks as of 19 April 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Get Up to 84% Discount When You Subscribe to Our Services Until 20 April 2018 - April 18, 2018