SHOP | HOW TO ORDER | MY ACCOUNT
GET FREE CONSULTATION!
(045) 493 2790
Equilyst Analytics Account #
Birthday (month, day, year)
Job Title, Field of Work (i.e. CEO, Digital Marketing)
Amount You Intend to Invest?
Where Do You Intend to Use the Fund? (i.e. travel, education, retirement, health, etc.)
1. I am going to spend _____ of my investments in 6 to 10 years.
More than 50%
20 to 50 percent
Less than 20%
2. I will need to have full access to my investments in _____.
Less than 8 years
Between 8 to 10 years
Between 11 to 20 years
More than 20 years
3. Describe your current financial condition considering your current income, investments (if any), and expenses.
I am unable to cope with my expenses
I need other sources to supplement my current income
I do not need other sources to supplement my current income but this could change due to some risks
I do not need my investments to supplement my current income but I would prefer them to be accessible anytime should I have the need for it.
I am financially free and could meet certain unexpected events even without touching my investments
4. Which of the following are your current preferences when it comes to investing? If you do not have investments yet, which one would you prefer?
I want guaranteed returns. Even if the returns are small so as long as the risk is also small.
I prefer regular income stocks as my investments to provide hedge during market downturns.
I prefer companies with higher growth prospects even if they don’t give me regular income
I want to ride wild swings of penny stocks which swing more than double digits a single day.
5. Which defines your beliefs in investing in the stock market and the level of risk you are willing to take during the duration of the time wherein you are invested?
I prefer bank deposits, time deposits, and money markets. The stock market is just not for me.
I believe in fundamental analysis. The financial statements of the company are what define it. I firmly believe that if the company is fundamentally sound, its price will simply follow.
I believe in technical analysis. I believe that all the information needed to evaluate a stock is captured in the charts. I believe in historical data and patterns and that we can use what happened before to predict what will happen in the future.
I believe in luck. No matter how sound the financial statements are, how good the charts look, it doesn’t matter if luck is not on your side.
6. I can stomach ____ decline within a given year in my investments.
0 to 10 percent
10 to 15 percent
15 to 25 percent
More than 25 percent
7. What is your current net worth?
Less than 1 million
1 million to 3 million
3 million to 5 million
More than 5 million
8. Given a choice, how much net worth would you want to have?
1 million to 5 million
5 million to 10 million
10 million to 30 million
30 million or more
More than 25 percent
The second part enables us to gather the information we need to present the Time Value of Money (TVM) chart to you based on your financial goals, investment horizon, and risk tolerance. Please fill this out completely.
What is your goal?
How much is your goal worth?
How many years until your goal?
How many years are you willing to invest?
What is the average annual return that you believe is acceptable to you (please be realistic)?