I will share with you the ranking of the 30 bluechip companies in the Philippine Stock Market in terms of the most generous in issuing dividends to investors. The data is based on their 12 trailing months of dividend yield.
My source of data is FirstMetroSec PRO. You have to trade a cumulative amount of P100,000.00 per month or maintain a P250,000.00 stock or mutual fund portfolio to access FirstMetroSec PRO. The good news is not only can I get those requirements be waived for you, but I can also help you get 2 months of free access. How? Click here and follow the instructions.
Now, play the slideshow below to know which among the 30 index stocks is the most generous in issuing dividends to investors.
Subscribe So I Can Help You More
Are you new in stock trading or investing? Don’t do it alone. Get a mentor.
Is your current mentor only a good speaker but not a practitioner of stock trading and investing? Find another one.
Get all 5 in 1 subscription when you choose me as your mentor.
- Trade Setups for Short-term Traders
- Investment Guide for Long-term Investors
- Mentoring in the Private Clients Forum
- Eligibility to the Referral Incentive Program
- FirstMetroSec PRO Access (2 months free)
Attend My Seminar
In my “The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market” seminar, I will teach you:
- how to identify the best stocks to trade
- how to identify a confirmed buy-signal
- how to check if the current trend is more likely to continue
- how to identify the price range where it’s best to buy or sell
- how to know the true market sentiment
- how to sell more logically and less emotionally
Seats are limited to 20 to 30 per seminar. CLICK HERE to check if I have a seminar in your area and to buy your ticket.
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- How to Bring 2 Friends for FREE in Our Davao Advanced Stock Market Seminar - July 20, 2019
- NIKL Technical Analysis: Is It Already Risky to Buy? - July 19, 2019
- WLCON Depot Technical Analysis: Buy the Dips or Not Yet? - July 19, 2019