What Is Earnings Per Share?
Earnings per share is a company’s profit divided by the number of common stock shares it has outstanding. EPS shows how much money a company makes for each share of its stock.
A higher EPS indicates more value because investors will pay more for a company with higher profits.
Am I implying that you should buy, let’s say, the top 10 stocks with the highest earnings per share?
No. This is an informational article only. I’d only like to share with you the EPS of the 30 index stocks.
So here’s the list. Please share this post if you find this helpful.
Subscribe So I Can Help You More
Are you new in stock trading or investing? Don’t do it alone. Get a mentor. Have Equilyst Analytics by your side.
Is your current mentor only a good speaker but not a practitioner of stock trading and investing? Find another one.
Get all 5 in 1 subscription when you choose me as your mentor.
- Trade Setups for Short-term Traders
- Investment Guide for Long-term Investors
- Mentoring in the Private Clients Forum
- Eligibility to the Referral Incentive Program
- FirstMetroSec PRO Access (2 months free)
Attend My Seminar
In my “The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market” seminar, I will teach you:
- how to identify the best stocks to trade
- how to identify a confirmed buy-signal
- how to check if the current trend is more likely to continue
- how to identify the price range where it’s best to buy or sell
- how to know the true market sentiment
- how to sell more logically and less emotionally
Seats are limited to 20 to 30 per seminar. CLICK HERE to check if I have a seminar in your area and to buy your ticket.
- NIKL Technical Analysis: On Its Way to ₱7.50 or It’s More Likely to Move Sideways? - February 22, 2021
- DoubleDragon Technical Analysis: Likely to Bounce Away From or Pierce ₱16.60? - February 19, 2021
- GREEN Technical Analysis: Bullish Enough to Hit P5.40? - February 18, 2021