I know you’d like to know which of the nearly 300 publicly-listed stocks in the Philippine Stock Exchange are the most generous dividend-issuing companies.
For most of us, we know that we just have to visit PSE Edge to see the latest dividend announcement of all PSE-listed stocks. That’s fairly easy.
What’s not easy is when we want to rank all PSE-listed stocks according to who gave the highest dividend yield for the past x number of years.
If you want to know what dividend yield is and why it’s helpful to know that, I suggest you read this article from Investopedia.
I am not sure if there’s any broker in the Philippines that has that feature in their platform. It would be useful to have this feature, especially for investors who are very interested on dividends.
A little googling led me to investing.com. They have dividend screener. I just cannot vouch for the accuracy and source of their data. So use it at your own risk.
For your convenience, I already filtered all PSE-listed stocks with a 5-year dividend yield of at least 3 percent.
Here’s what I got.
Also, I’ve already linked you to the respective page of each of these 20 stocks on PSE Edge so you can check for their latest dividend announcement, if any.
- SPC Power Corporation
- GMA Network, Inc.
- Rockwell Land Corporation
- A. Soriano Corporation
- PLDT Inc.
- Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Phinma Corporation
- Holcim Philippines, Inc.
- Solid Group, Inc.
- Aboitiz Power Corporation
- F & J Prince Holdings Corporation
Note: Don’t look for a PSE Edge dedicated to F&J B. There’s none.
- City & Land Developers, Incorporated
- Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Asian Terminals, Inc.
- Euro-Med Laboratories Phil., Inc.
- Manila Electric Company
- International Container Terminal Services, Inc.
- San Miguel Food and Beverage, Inc.
- Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation
Finally, know that this is not a recommendation to buy these securities. Take this for informational purposes only.
Please comment below if you find this helpful or if you have questions.
- Technical Analysis: Does Converge ICT Solutions Have a Buy Signal as of EOD of 9.24.2021? - September 24, 2021
- Technical Analysis: Does Monde Nissin Corporation (MONDE) Have a Buy Signal as of 9.24.2021 at 12:43pm? - September 24, 2021
- Technical Analysis: Does AC Energy Corporation (ACEN) Have a Buy Signal as of 9.24.2021 at 10:10am? - September 24, 2021