- It helps us see if the top 10 brokers of the stock are buying the dips, selling the rips, or moving sideways.
- It ranks all of the brokers who have traded the stock as of the time of checking/
- It tells us the buying and selling average of each of the top 10 players of the stock on a real-time basis.
- It tells us the psychological average price of the top 10 players of the stock.
- It tells us the buying average and selling average of each of the top 10 players.
- It tells us the cumulative buying average and cumulative selling average of the top 10 players.
I appreciate your analysis especially because it incorporates insights on the behavior of both local and foreign investment firms towards listed companies. You support well with both technical and fundamental analyses and insights and help provide justification for movements in such a way that you are promoting critical thinking while protecting investors and traders from falling into traps, especially those new to stocks. I especially like your emphasis on the importance of trade volume as a critical aspect of trading/investing considerations.
I am also a subscriber of the Truly Rich Club. I am comparing the Equilyst Analytics with TRC. Every time Jaycee sends his bonus newsletters, it ís as though he read my mind before he wrote them. Jaycee is not the typical analyst who would obviously cheer you up when the market is down (like how they do it in the Truly Rich Club). I mean, he does that but he gives solid reasons (fundamental and technical) on why you should continue his recommendations. His technical analysis and reasoning are easy to understand, something that ís missing in the Truly Rich Club.
From a starting trial portfolio amount of around P90,000.00, I’ve seen the annual subscription amount paid in just a month (in paper). In the coming months, I will be slowly moving funds to Equilyst Analytics. I used to be a passive investor relying on the recommendations from TRC but with the Private Client Forum topics here, I am inclined to learn more by reading and re-reading the answers and insights provided to posted questions. Great service and great proprietary tools. Looking forward to the upcoming short-term trading. And Jaycee, ìDi ka lang magaling. Mabait at matiyaga ka pa. Keep it up!
- It helps us identify reversals, divergences, or false breakouts.
- It shows at a glance the prices that got the biggest volume with the highest number of trades.
- It helps us see if the majority of volume is registered near the intraday high, intraday low, or median. The price bar at the top of the chart represents the intraday high. The price bar at the bottom represents the intraday low.
- It gives us a clue if cross trades happened at a certain price.
- This chart helps us decide where we should place our buying or selling price because we can see the prices that got the biggest volume with the highest number of trades at a glance.
This chart helps us see if the stock’s current volume is relatively lower or higher than its average within a certain time period.
We observe the following:
- bullish price + high volume = high sustainability (price)
- bullish price + low volume = low sustainability (price)
- bearish price + high volume = high sustainability (price)
- bearish price + low volume = low sustainability (price)
- This chart helps us see if foreign investors are significantly buying or selling the stock.
- It helps us see if the foreign investors are net buyers or net sellers within the chosen time period (e.g. 30 days, 60 days, 90 days).
- This chart helps us see if foreign investors are contrarian to the current sentiment toward the stock. For example, we can see if foreign investors are aggressively buying the stock even if the stock’s current Day Change is negative and vice versa.
Some traders and investors, especially the new ones, trade stocks with a volatility or a risk level that is not aligned with their risk tolerance.
Our Risk Level chart will tell you if the stock has a low, moderate, high, or extremely high risk level.
If you’re a relatively new trader or investor, we recommend that you trade stocks with a low to moderate risk level.
If you are an advanced trader, you may trade high to extremely high risk stocks.
Yes, we publish trade setups for speculative stocks that are technically attractive. We use our proprietary tools such as the Top 10 Players, Price-Volume Distribution, Foreign Fund Flow, Volume Analyzer, and Risk Level charts. We post daily updates. We are ahead of you because we can see information that isn’t available on your broker’s platform.
Yes, we recommend stocks that are fundamentally sound and technically rewarding. Like short-term trading, we also use our Top 10 Players, Price-Volume Distribution, Foreign Fund Flow, Volume Analyzer, and Risk Level charts. We post daily updates. We will tell you when to buy and when to sell. We update our Buying Range 10 to 12 times a day.
Yes, we’re less opinionated and more data-driven. We explain in layman’s terms the significance of the presented data. We write in-depth but easy-to-understand insights about any Philippine stock. We discuss investment psychology and trading strategies. We have a Private Clients Forum for you. You ask. We teach. You will learn how to see what we see.