- Creates, promotes, and oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the
- Develops an annual marketing plan to meet agreed company target.
- Conducts market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Communicates with clients to gain a vision of what the client wants.
- Evaluates customer research/feedback, market conditions, competitor data and implement
marketing actions as needed.
- Delivers all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- Manages all aspects of production, receipt and distribution.
- Achieves frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Identifies and coordinate with potential strategic partners.
- Creates PR materials for internal and external publications.
- Establishes and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Manages website log-in page, FAQs, videos, announcements to ensure they are relevant to our
current and prospective clients.
- Education: College graduate of a four-year course in marketing management, management engineering, applied economics, advertising and public relations or related field
- Experience: 1-4 years experience in sales or marketing. Experience in advertising, strategic planning, events management, market research, and marketing management with a related company sector is an advantage
- Knowledge: Basic understanding of stock market, marketing and management principles is a plus.
- Skills: Basic Photoshop, must be proficient in writing PR articles and fluent in English both verbal and written.
- The candidate’s internet connection’s speed must not be lower than 25 Mbps.
- The candidate’s CPU capacity must not be lower than an Intel i5 or the equivalent.