Prime Media Holdings, Inc. (PSE:PRIM) closed on July 17, 2019 at 1.74, down by 3.87 percent. Foreign investors registered a Net Foreign Buying worth P3 million. That’s an insignificant amount relative to how foreign investors trade index stocks.
The immediate support is near 1.50 while the immediate resistance is near 1.80. It is in this 1.80 level that RSI touched the classical overbought level. PRIM has been struggling to pierce the resistance at 1.80 since the beginning of July 2019.
While my favorite 10SMACD combo is present, my Fantastic Four are absent.
The Fantastic Four Signals are:
– the last candlestick must be green
– the last price must be above the volume weighted average price
– the last volume bar must be green and at least above the 50% of the stock’s 10-day volume average
– the dominant range must be closer to the intraday high than the intraday low
While the still seems strong, PRIM has shown signs of hesitations trying to break above 1.80. There were already more or less eight unsuccessful attempts to break out and stay above 1.80 since the first week of July 2019.
Last Price: 1.74
Most Traded: 1.89 – 1.75
Most Voluminous: 1.91 – 1.74
The trade-volume distribution shows that the dominant range is still closer to the intraday low than the intraday high. On the other hand, I can still sense the indecision among traders since trades and volume are seemed to be distributed almost evenly from the intraday high to the intraday low.
True Market Sentiment
True Market Sentiment of PRIM as of Jul-17-2019 at 03:30PM, with a last price of 01.7400.
6 of the top 10 brokers registered a positive Net Amount
6 of the top 10 brokers have a higher Buying Average than Selling Average
True Market Sentiment: BULLISH
Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 1.8137
Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 1.8114
11 out of 56 participants or 19.64% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
10 out of 56 participants or 17.86% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
Given today’s bullish true market sentiment, this brings up the possibility for PRIM to just move back and forth between the position of its 10SMA and the resistance at 1.80.
If you have PRIM and it’s moving above your trailing stop loss, I suggest that you pre-empt your trailing stop loss by selling a few tranches but don’t do this if your total holdings on PRIM cost less than P20,000.00.
If you do not have PRIM but are planning to enter a new position, you’re better off waiting for a breakout above 1.80. Once it happens, re-assess if the upward momentum is still strong by checking if the 10SMACD and Fantastic Four signals are still present.
Are you a subscriber of Equilyst Analytics? Please post a request for the stock’s latest Trade-Volume Distribution and True Market Sentiment charts in our Private Clients Forum if and when PRIM starts at a price higher or lower than the dominant range I mentioned above.
If you’re a subscriber for 1 year and you haven’t attended The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market seminar, it’s very important that you attend this seminar so you’ll have a crystal-clear understanding of my methodologies. Equilyst Analytics has a universe of its own. I am using the MACD, RSI, SMA, and other indicators you know but I don’t use them the classical way everyone knows. Anyway, 1-year subscribers can buy their ticket with a 50% discount. Click here to check if I have this seminar near or in your place.
Would You Like to Learn How to Trade and Invest in the Philippine Stock Market Like a PRO?
Attend our The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market seminar.
In my “The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market” seminar, I will teach you:
- Lesson 1: how to identify the best stocks to trade
- Lesson 2: how to check if the current trend is more likely to continue
- Lesson 3: how to know the true market sentiment
- Lesson 4: how to identify a confirmed buy signal
- Lesson 5: how to identify the best price range to trade
- Lesson 6: how to sell more logically and less emotionally
Seats are limited to 20 to 30 per seminar. CLICK HERE to check if I have a seminar in your area and to buy your ticket.
Subscribe to Get a Continuous Guidance After Attending the Seminar
Are you new in stock trading or investing? Don’t do it alone. Get a mentor. Have Equilyst Analytics by your side.
Is your current mentor only a good speaker but not a practitioner of stock trading and investing? Find another one.
Get all 6 in 1 subscription when you choose me as your mentor.
- Trade Setups for Short-term Traders
- Investment Guide for Long-term Investors
- Mentoring in the Private Clients Forum
- Eligibility to the Referral Incentive Program
- 50% Discount in our The Evergreen Strategy in Trading the Philippine Stock Market Seminar anywhere in the Philippines
- FirstMetroSec PRO Access (2 months free)
Latest posts by Jaycee De Guzman (see all)
- PPG Technical Analysis: Is It Positioning to Fill the Gap Down? - August 23, 2019
- KPPI Technical Analysis: Is the Psychological Resistance at 26 Breachable? - August 22, 2019
- JFC Technical Analysis: Is the Bearishness Getting Worst? - August 22, 2019