Hi, evergreen traders and investors!
I’d like to breathe new life into the STUDY ROOM section of our Private Clients Forum by introducing Learn-to-Earn Affiliate Program (LEAP).
What is this and how does this work?
SHORT ANSWER: I’ll summarize my answer in 5 steps.
- Write your analysis in accordance to our Evergreen Strategy in Trading and Investing in the Philippine Stock Market.
- Post it in our Private Clients Forum so we can check and give feedback.
- Do the necessary revisions, if any.
- Once your analysis and writing style are on par with ours, we’ll post your analysis on our website with your name, photo, and affiliate link.
- Share your work on social media. If they subscribe through your affiliate link, you get a 20% commission.
Now, here’s the LONG ANSWER (of course, you need to know the details).
I will help you word out your analysis in accordance to my Evergreen Strategy in Trading and Investing in the Philippine Stock Market. Once the quality of your analysis is on par with mine, I will give you an author’s account on our website so that your work will be published with YOUR affiliate link, photo, and autobiography.
CLICK HERE to sign up for an affiliate account with Equilyst Analytics, Inc. I strongly recommend that you read the entire TERMS & CONDITIONS so you’ll understand how you will earn from this and know the do’s and don’ts.
To know more about your Affiliate Dashboard, please watch the video called “Affiliate” inside the GUIDE tab beside the My Account tab in your account.
Here’s how this will be done.
1. You will submit your request for the stock’s Trade-Volume Distribution and True Market Sentiment charts by creating a new topic inside the STUDY ROOM section.
Here’s the format of the subject of each request: Stock Code: mm.dd.yyyy
Example: ABS: 10.30.2019
No one must be writing about the same stock in the same day. Before you create a new topic, check first if no one has already created a topic on the same stock as yours within the same day. It should be easy to check since the subject line of all topics follows a format.
Moreover, I only allow TradingView charts either from your FirstMetroSec Classic or FirstMetroSec PRO account. If you have TradingView charts from other websites or brokers, you may use it as long as that website or broker has no watermark on the TradingView chart. If you don’t have a FirstMetroSec Classic account, CLICK HERE to sign up for FREE.
If you already have a FirstMetroSec Classic account but not a FirstMetroSec PRO account, know that you have 2 months of free access to the latter. If you haven’t claimed it yet, CLICK HERE and fill out the form. The TradingView on FirstMetroSec PRO has indicators that are not available on the TradingView on FirstMetroSec Classic.
2. My team and I will reply with the images of your stock’s Trade-Volume Distribution and True Market Sentiment (Intraday/EOD, WTD if applicable, and MTD if applicable) charts.
3. You need to write your analysis as soon as possible, upon receipt of our proprietary charts, so that your analysis will still be relevant for other people in relation to the timestamp indicated on the charts.
If you don’t have the time to continue writing your analysis within the same day, I suggest that you post in the topic you created and let us know that something came up and you no longer have the time to write the analysis. We will then lock that thread as a sign that no analysis is expected to be submitted in that thread anymore.
4. Before you write your analysis, please CLICK HERE and read 5 to 10 (or more) posts. Please do this so you will get a good feel of my style in writing. Be very careful in expressing your insight or interpretation. We don’t want our readers have the impression that we’re just talking/writing based on what we “think, feel, or believe”. Always refer to the data where your insight is based from. Use statements such as the following:
as stated in/by
in agreement with
as reported by
in accordance with
in line with
in consonance with
as part of…
in accordance with
in the light of
Then, please post your complete analysis, with charts, as a reply to your topic.
5. My team and I will proofread and check if the interpretation is aligned to the principles of our Evergreen Strategy in Trading and Investing in the Philippine Stock Market. We will reply with our feedback in the same topic.
6. Please attend to the revision requests, if any, within the same day or as soon as possible, so that your write-up will still be relevant for other people. Then, we will check it again and give our feedback.
7. Once we see that your work needs zero to very little revision, that’s the only time when we will publish your work under the LEARN section of our website with your affiliate link, photo, name, and autobiography. We will post the published link in your topic so you can share it.
8. You can then share the post on social media or stock market related Facebook Groups so that other traders and investors will learn from you just as how you’ve learned from us. The “side effect” of this is you will earn commissions when your readers click your affiliate link, sign up, and subscribe to Equilyst Analytics’ products and services.
That’s it! This LEAP is our profit-sharing program for all our clients.
- PSEi Update + Tips for Long-term Investors: July 7, 2020 - July 7, 2020
- Altus Property Ventures (APVI) Analysis: A Trade Idea - June 29, 2020
- MerryMart Consumer Corp. Analysis: How to Trade $MM? - June 18, 2020